- For Sale by Private Treaty
Bright and spacious 4 bedroom detached property, located in the popular development of Lakeview, which is within a 5 minute walk to Claremorris town, McMahon park and playground. Houses in this development rarely come on the market and this is a great opportunity to acquire a family home.
– Large, bright entrance hall with cream porcelain tile floor, coving to the ceiling.
– Large WC, tiled floor and walls, with toilet and wash hand basin.
– Bedroom 1/Reception room (3.5m x 3m) with semi-solid timber floors.
– Sitting room (4.8m x 3.7m) with semi-solid timber floors, open fireplace with timber surround and coving to the ceiling.
– Kitchen/Dining/Living room (4m x 10m). Kitchen area with tile floor, fitted cream kitchen with integrated over, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, island with granite worktop. The kitchen area is lit via spotlights. Utility just off the kitchen with tile floor, worktop space and ample storage space. Dining/Living area with timber floors, solid-fuel stove and double doors leading to the back garden. Windows and double doors provide ample natural light into the area.
– Stairs with carpet and timber floors in the landing. Attic accessed via Stira stairs. Large walk-in hot press with shelving.
– Bedroom 2 (4m x 3.5m) with semi-solid timber floors. Ensuite which is fully tiled, with shower, wash hand basin and toilet.
– Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.3m) semi-solid timber floors and built-in wardrobes.
– Bedroom 4(3.5m x 3m) semi-solid timber floors.
– Master bedroom (5), (3.4m x 3.7m) with carpet floors, built-in wardrobe and fully tiled ensuite with shower, wash hand basin and toilet.
– Family bathroom (2.6m x 2.2m), fully tiled, with bath tub, shower, wash hand basin and toilet.
This property is heated via oil fired central heating, as well as an open fireplace in the living room and a dry fuel stove in the kitchen/diner.
The property has off-street parking and lawn with shrubbery border to the front. To the rear, there is a private lawned garden with beautiful shrubs and bushes. The house has green fields to the rear and is not overlooked. There is a wood-effect Steeltech shed and access to the rear is provided by a timber gate to the side of the house. The exterior of the house is finished in a pebble dash which means no painting in the future!
- Ideal family home
- Private garden to rear
- Popular residential development
- Close to McMahon Park and Playground
- Walking distance to town centre