For Sale by Private Treaty
Overall Floor Area: 112 Sq. Metres (1,206 Sq. Feet)
Beautiful 3 bedroom bungalow on a large mature, site located just on a quiet cul de sac just 2km from Cloonfad.
– Large, bright entrance hall with tiled floor and access to the attic via Stira Stairs.
– Large, comfortable sitting room with timber floors and open fire place. Features include coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
– Open plan kitchen/living room with tiled floor, character oak units with integrated dishwasher and separate oven and grill. Living room with oil-fired stove and feature redbrick surround.
– Utility room located off the kitchen with tiled floor, built-in units and a door which leads to the garden.
– Bedroom 1 & 2: Double rooms with laminate floors and built-in wardrobes.
– Master Bedroom with Ensuite: Laminate floors, built in wardrobes. Ensuite with tiled floor and walls and electric shower.
– Main bathroom with tiled floor and walls, bathtub and separate shower.
– Large attic which provides generous storage space.
Built in 2005, this home is heated via Oil Fired Central Heating as well as the oil stove in the living room. Surrounding the house are large gardens to the front and rear which have been maintained to a high standard. The garden features a sheltered patio area to the side of the house.
This property would make an ideal family home. It has been maintained to the highest standard by the current owner and it is tastefully decorated throughout.
Viewing by appointment only.
Quiet, rural location
Large, mature site
Well maintained property
PVC windows and doors
Large attic space
Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No 110204468
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.76 kWh/m2/yr