- For Sale by Private Treaty
Beautifully Refurbished 4 Bedroom Bungalow with outbuildings and mature gardens on a large 5 acre site. This property is located only 4km from Milltown village, 11km from Tuam and 40km from Galway city. This house would make an ideal family home with plenty of space for kids to explore. With the stables, sheds and land to the rear, it would also suit someone with horses or farm animals.
– Kitchen with semi-solid oak flooring, newly fitted units with quartz worktop, oven and separate grill, gas hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer and a Stanley Oil Fired Range.
– Living room with a solid fuel stove and timber floor. The solid fuel stove is also connected to a back boiler which makes it considerably easier and cheaper to heat the house and water throughout the winter.
– Sitting room with coving to the ceiling, dry fuel stove and timber floor.
– Single bedroom with timber floor.
– 3 double bedrooms, all with timber floors and 1 with built-in wardrobes.
– Bathroom with tiled floor and walls, shower and separate bathtub.
Large garden with post and rail fencing to the front.
Tarmacadam drive leads around to the rear of the house where there is a concrete yard with ample parking.
7 stables (one of which is a mare & foal box), a tack room and large garage.
There is an additional separate entrance to the land along the other side of the house. This leads into the 4 acre parcel of land and a 3 bay open hay shed.
These types of family homes are well sought after and a viewing is highly recommended.
- Mature Gardens to Front and Stables to Rear
- Cavity pumped with Insulation
- Solid Fuel Stove with Back Boiler
- Recently Refurbished & Tastefully Decorated
- Large site and 4 acres of land