- For Sale by Private Treaty
Well-presented 4 bedroom detached bungalow situated on a large site on the Mayo-Galway border. Built in 2007, this property is located circa 15km from Claremorris and 60km (45 minutes by car) to Galway city. This property is ideal for somebody who wants to take advantage of its proximity to Galway but benefit from the quality of life that this area has to offer.
There is a national school in the neighbouring village of Garrafrauns and there are secondary schools in Dunmore, Tuam and Claremorris.
– Bright entrance hall (1.95m x 4.5m) with carpet floor and coving to the ceiling.
– Living room (4.15m x 4.5m) with timber floor, bay window, open fire place and coving to the ceiling.
– Kitchen/dining room (7m x 3.8m) with classic black and white tiled floor, fitted kitchen with tile splashback, solid-fuel stove (with back boiler which heats radiators), coving to ceiling and door leading to the side of the property, allowing ample amounts of natural light into the room.
– Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 3.5m) with timber floor and coving to the ceiling.
– Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 3.5m)with timber floor and coving to the ceiling.
– Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 4.4m), Master Bedroom, with timber floor and coving to the ceiling. Fully tiled ensuite with electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
– Bedroom 4 (3.8m x 3.5m) with timber floor and coving to the ceiling.
– Bathroom with tiled floor, shower, bath tub, toilet and wash hand basin.
The property has a large lawn to the front and also to the rear. It allows ample space which makes this property ideal as a family home.
- Attractive site
- Built 2007
- Close to new M17 to Galway
- Quiet location
BER No 111323812
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.27 kWh/m2/yr